CoD WW: Verruckt Zombies
From CustomCoD Wiki
For placing zombies, right cick in the ortographic view and use Actors> Axis> Zombie_ger_ber_sshonor. While you have the spawner selected, press N (by default) to open the entity window to give the zombie some KVPs
"script_noteworthy" "zombie_spawner" "count" "9999" "script_forcespawn" "1" "targetname" "zombie_spawner_init" "spawnflags" "3"
Your map will need nodes placed based on where you want the Zombies to walk. For an explanation of nodes and how to place them, please see the Navigation Overview page.
Ideally, if you have Zombies breaking through windows, they will need to make their way through the window. This requires placing in negotiation nodes with a traverse animation, but these are already done for you in the form of prefabs. The one you will need is: _prefabs/traverse/wall_hop_zombie.map
As with the window barriers, the direction of the angle on the prefab is the direction the Zombies will wall hop through.
Rise Out Of Ground
To have Zombies rise out the ground, you will simply need to give them a KVP of:
You'll also need to add in script_structs on where you want Zombies to rise out of. It is important that you drop these script_structs to 0 height, the will be half intersecting the terrain and half sticking out.
Zombies will now have a 75% chance of teleporting and spawning from under the ground, or 25% of just walking in as normal.
Source Treyarch Wiki